Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sara Anne-Grace

By Hannah
5th Grade Student

My sister is Sara Anne-Grace. She is three years old. She was born on April 4, 2005 in Shreveport, Louisiana. Her parents are Steve and Misty. She has one sister, Hannah Elizabeth (me), and one brother, Luke Ryan.

When she was younger, she was always sick. She also had her eyes scratched two times.

Sara likes to make messes, watch movies, and play dolls. She also likes to catch bees and play animals. She likes to eat a lot, but she is very small.

Some people would say she is very rowdy. She will always be a drama queen. Believe me she will. She screams a whole lot because of her brother Luke.

I love my sister very much. I hope she will stop making messes and screaming. Maybe she will grow up and have a good attitude.

**Last names have been omitted.

No comments: