Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Biography of My Mom


By: Chloe'

5th Grade Student
My mom is Robbie Michelle. She was born on January 2. Her adopted parents are Robert and Bobbie, and her biological mom is Donna. Her dad, Robert, died when she was 12 years old.
Later, her mom married, David, whom she loved as a father. He died January 2, 2005. My mom knows he's in a better place.
My mom is married to Steve. She has two children, Corey and Chloe' (me). We have seven pets. We have three dogs, two cats, and a guinea pig.
My mom worked at the police station. Now, she helps out at my school. She watches Zach who loves my mom very much.
She likes to read, swim, and exercise. My mom likes to clean and clean. She also likes making her kids clean.
I love my mom very much. My mom is the best mom in the world.

No comments: